805-924-1609 or via email: rick.auricchio AT gmail.com
I specialize in Macintosh support and training in the Cambria area. With over 30 years' experience as a software engineer – 20 of those at Apple Computer, including Mac OS X development and usage experience — I have the skills to provide quick response when you need it.
The emphasis is on getting your problems solved quickly and effectively, minimizing the impact on your productivity.
Most work is done at your location.
- General Macintosh training: Basics, Email & Web, networking & file sharing, etc.
Mac OS X: Fundamentals, setup & tuning, networking & internet, System Preferences, iTunes, CD burning, etc.
- Email & Web access problems
- Software crashes and freezes, printing problems
- Disk problems: "first aid" for corrupted hard drives and files
- Cleanup & tuning, performance optimization
- Software upgrades:
- Operating system upgrades, driver upgrades for printers, scanners, etc.
- Hardware upgrades and repairs:
- Memory upgrades; hard disk replacement and upgrades
- Battery replacement on older Macs
- Installation & testing of new peripherals (e.g. printers)
- Accessories & cables
- Network design & setup: Wired and wireless network equipment, routers, cabling, and setup
- Computer migration:
- Research & recomendations for upgrading
- Moving files from an old system to a new one.
I do not sell computers, but I often order parts and equipment for clients. The list includes such things as memory, hard drives, network routers, cables, printers, and accessories — basically everything but the computer itself. Virtually everything is sold to you at my cost, plus applicable tax and shipping. I comparison-shop the online retailers to find the best prices.
Labor rates and Invoicing
My standard labor rate is $68/hour. I often do not charge for part of the time spent doing support or instruction, to keep your costs down. Travel time is not charged. For clients, email support and short telephone calls are free!
Invoices are usually mailed on the last day of each month, to all clients who have incurred charges during that month.
Please call 805-924-1609